Wouldn’t it be nice if your house smelled great all the time? Of course it would, but that is not realistic. We all have times when there is something “rotten in Denmark”! The question then becomes how to neutralize bad odors.
There are many ways to cover up bad smells with sprays and deodorizing products, but to truly freshen your home it’s best to neutralize the bad odor.
I have come across a great product that I wish I had access to when my daughters were living at home. They were both active in dance and sports, so let’s just say there were a lot of smelly bags, shoes and clothes. Even the ride home was sometimes a challenge for the nose!! LOL
In addition, the refrigerator, bathroom, laundry room and pet areas can also be a source of bad odors. We all want our house or car to smell fresh and I have found an easy and affordable way to neutralize those bad odors.
The product I have discovered is Basic Concepts Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags. These bags offer an effective all-natural way to absorb and neutralize bad odors in your home or car.
A Few Facts
- The bags are versatile and can be used in your home or car.
- All-natural way to absorb bad odors and freshen the air.
- The activated charcoal takes in foul odor like a sponge and neutralizes it.
- The product contains no additives and is pet safe and scent free.
- The bamboo charcoal bags are high quality and porous which allows for the greatest effectiveness.
- The bags are reusable for up to 2 years. Simply rejuvenate the bags one time each month by putting them in the sun for about two hours.
Ways to Use
- Place a bamboo charcoal bag in gym bags or back packs and they will absorb moisture and neutralize bad odors.
- Place a bag in your bathroom to help absorb humidity from the shower.
- You can even place a bag in your refrigerator to help neutralize odors and keep food fresher.
- These bags can even help remove cooking odors in the kitchen.
- Put one in your car and you and your passengers will always breathe fresher air.
- If you have pets, then you likely have some pet odors. Since this product is pet safe, place one near a litter box or in the area where your pets spend the most time.
- Finally, don’t forget the closet. Putting a bamboo charcoal bag in your closet will help absorb any moisture and neutralize musty smells .
I love that the bamboo charcoal bags are reusable and also come with a 30 day full refund if you are not satisfied.
Don’t hesitate to give them a try. Click here and you can buy them now!